Friday, July 11, 2008

virgin coconut oil good for skin

For your skin, I highly recommend Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Virgin Coconut Oil. Both of these products are so much better for your skin then commercial brands. They have NO toxic additives and they are extremely affordable. I use them both and I look younger and healthier then ever before. At first I thought I would end up with an oily greasy face but not so! My skin drinks them both right in and the coconut oil smells like the beach. The MeritVCO has no lingering odor. Just a few drops and you will be on your way to the beautiful skin you want.
MeritVCO is a Indian brand from www.excelcombine.com
Virgin Coconut Oil has been reported to help many skin problems as well. Depending on what is causing the skin problem, the coconut oil seems to work in a variety of ways. For example, we have had positive reports from people who suffer from yeast infections in the skin, and there is solid research that shows the MCTs in coconut oil do kill yeast infections

No comments: